TRU LABS U.S.A. Warranty Information
Amplifiers and Electronic Products
TRU Labs warrants all Amplifiers and Electronics against defects in materials and workmanship for One (1) Year from the original date of purchase from an Authorized TRU Labs Retailer. The warranty can be expanded to a total of Three (3) Years from the original date of purchase with the installation done by an Authorized Retailer. TRU Labs will, at its discretion, repair or replace any products that exhibit defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period.
All warranty service requires original sales receipt documentation.
The warranty only applies to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer and is not transferable.
Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered under warranty.
If you need Service on your TRU Labs Product
All warranty returns must be sent to TRU Labs freight prepaid and be accompanied by proof of purchase (a copy of the original sales receipt). Direct returns from consumers or non-authorized dealers will be refused unless specifically authorized by TRU Labs with a valid return authorization number.
All warranty returns must be packed in original packaging and be accompanied by a copy of the original printed sales receipt. Products damaged in shipment due to improper packaging will not be covered under this warranty and the customer or retailer will be charged full cost to repair the specific piece of product back to a like new or similar condition.
If returns are not packed in the original packaging the customer or retailer will be charged an additional fee for new original packaging. If the customer or retailer refuses the additional fee, the product will be shipped back in the same manner received. TRU Labs will not be responsible for any freight damage during return shipment.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance in sending the product to TRU Labs. Freight damage on returns is not covered under warranty. Always include proof of purchase (sales receipt).
Items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused!
The following is not covered under TRU Labs' warranty program:
1. Product(s) with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers
2. Product(s) owned by anyone other than the original purchaser from an authorized TRU Labs dealer (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply)
3. Product(s) that has been physically abused
4. Product(s) that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner's manual
5. Product(s) in which repair, service and/or modification that has been attempted by anyone other than TRU Labs or an Authorized repair facility.
6. Product(s) damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear
7. Product damaged by 'Acts of God' and or Mother Nature (flooding, lightning, earthquake. etc.)
8. Non factory custom finishes or other cosmetic treatments applied to products
9. Any product(s) purchased online from a non-authorized sources (eBay, forums sales, web sites, etc.)
10. Installation and shipping costs associated with removing, re-installing or shipping the product to TRU Labs for warranty service
If the product is not covered under warranty, you will be notified of the repair and shipping costs and said costs must be paid before any service is made on the product.